Lymphatic Phlegm at their best, which should really tell you everything
Favorite track: Warning: The Cadavers Will Be Received Into And Released From The Mortuary Room by Lymphatic Phlegm’s Personnel Only (Not Pathology Residents).
Hailing from their lugubrious, dark and cold morgue, the Brazilian deranged pathologists are fuckin’ back to celebrate its 16th anniversary! Featuring totally brand new and unreleased tracks that were kept hidden and preserved in formaldehyde for six years.
PUTRESCENT STIFFS AND PUNGENT WHIFFS is the 1st Lymphatic Phlegm’s full-length 7”ep to date! No trends, no modern influences, no changes, no groove. Only unique pathologically explicit and forensic obsessed old school goregrind as they’ve always sounded! Another deep journey into the bizarre and fascinating world of forensic pathology!
A must for all freaks into PATHOLOGIST, early DEAD INFECTION and THE COUNTY MEDICAL EXAMINERS, a memorable gift for their loyal diehard fans! Can you feel the pungent stench from the decomposing cadavers?
released October 12, 2013
• Recorded & Arranged by Lymphatic Phlegm.
• Engineered by Fabiano de Castro.
• Mixed by Fabiano de Castro & Lymphatic Phlegm.
• Recorded in March & July & Mixed in October & November 2006 At Coda Studio, Curitiba / Pr – Brazil.
• All Songs by Lymphatic Phlegm Except “Blown To Pieces” Originally by Mortician.
• Outro & Post-production by Wolf Lutemkrat.
• Cover Artwork by Thaniel Lee.
• Art Direction & Executive Production by Fernando Camacho.